College Admissions Counseling and Support
We Help You by Managing the College Process:
- college choice
- major choice
- admission task planning
- essay topic choice
- college form review
- scholarship identification
- interview prep
- portfolio prep
- financial aid process guidance
- financial aid/scholarship offer interpretation
So that Your Teen can
- get accepted at the right college
- have increased access to scholarships
- avoid the cost/risk of dropping out
- graduate on time
Because We Know
- choosing colleges and majors is complicated
- the right major helps students graduate on time
- the right college helps the student reach full potential
- your teen's future depends on choices you make today
Don't apply to colleges at the last minute.
Teens are incredibly smart...but that does not mean they will not make any mistakes if they fire off admission applications at the last minute. A process-oriented approach to applications avoids mistakes and increases application quality. College applications are a direct representation of students as budding professionals. Last minute applications look like last minute applications. The approach involves starting early in the summer preparing essays and resumes. Once applications open in mid to late summer, students can work on applications at their leisure. They don't have to hit the "SEND" button until they are ready and within the timeline of their admission submission strategy.
Questions? Send them to our "Contact Us" page. We LOVE to answer questions.
Copyright © 2014-19, Rambo Research and Consulting LLC, All Rights Reserved.